Solid wood prefab shed that looks gorgeous and can be assembled in as little as 1 day!
The "Lincoln log" like construction is sturdy and offers a stylish cottage look. This shed is fully finished inside, you can move your belongings, or move in yourself as soon as the assembly is complete.
This shed is pre-designed and cannot be customized by adding or removing elements.
10 X 10 SHED KIT SPECIFICATIONS
Area: 80.00 sq. ft.
Wall thickness: 1 3/8" (34mm) T&G
Wood type: All natural tongue and grove Norway Spruce solid wood
Outside size: 9'9" x 9'9"
Inside size: 9' x 9'
Recommended foundation: 9'1.5" x 9'1.5"
Height of the wall: 7'3.5"
Height overall: 7'6.3"
Roof slope: 2º
Roof base/ceiling: 3/4" T&G Norway Spruce
Flooring: 3/4" T&G Norway Spruce, pressure treated floor joists
Double door: 4'3" x 6' with double-pane glass
Window triplet: 2'5" x 1'6.5" with double pane glass, picture style
Package size: 13' x 4' x 2.5'
Package weight: 1700 lb (see shipping instructions)
Included: flooring, roof boards, doors and windows, all hardware
Not included: roofing shingles, foundation, anchors
NOTE!: Before making a purchase, check with your local county office, you may need a building permit.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR 10 FT x 10 FT WOODEN SHED
1. Paint or stain the exterior. Your shed has to be protected from the elements by sealing the wood. The type of sealant you choose allows you to personalize the look of your shed! Use exterior-grade stains to keep the wood texture visible, or paint for more even coverage.
2. Paint or stain the interior. While you can leave it all-natural, you may also choose to add a splash of color to the inside of your shed as well! At least the floor would benefit from a coat of sealant making it easy to clean.
3. Swap window triplet position! The window group can be installed on either of the three walls and at any height.
4. Add a double window - it can be installed on either of the remaining walls! The double window is functional and opens in two positions - open tilted, and swung open.
The grille on the window is decorative and can be removed for a more modern look.
BENEFITS OF WOODEN SHEDS VS RESIN OR METAL SHEDS
- Easily modifiable
- Easy to run electricity and install outlets
- Finished interior
- Cozy and attractive design
- Can be personalized by staining, painting, or adding accessories
- Easy to install shelving and other storage solutions